LocationUIA "Surgut Philharmonic", Surgut, Engels str., 18, hall 2 floors
Director of the World Communication Forum in Davos, founder of the Women Influence Community, expert in corporate, social and political communications, candidate of philosophical sciences, European champion in tai chi with saber
Anand PurnimaPresident of the BRICS International Forum
Vlk DraginyaMember of the Parliament of Belgrade
Avdeeva ElenaMember of the Federation Council Committee on Federal Structure, Regional Policy, Local Self-Government and Northern Affairs.
Peshkova VeronikaUnited Nations Goodwill Ambassador for Industrial Development (UNIDO), President of the Women's Eye Foundation for the Development of Public Diplomacy, Director of the Center for Women's Entrepreneurship Development
Motivational speeches in 6 areas: professionalism, citizenship, motherhood, creativity, politics, business, United by the key areas of women's influence: technology, security and peace, entrepreneurship. The main goals of the discussion club: development of the agenda of women's influence on the social and economic development of regions on an international scale; development of the international community of women-regional leaders. Formation of role models of women who develop the economic, social and humanitarian infrastructure of the regions; formation of models of public-private partnership in the implementation of projects for the development of women's potential. Accumulation and dissemination of the best cases of women's influence development for regional development.
Information about the discussion club " Women's influence on regional development»
The main goals of the discussion club:
- development of the agenda of women's influence on the social and economic development of regions on an international scale;
- development of an international community of women regional leaders. Formation of role models of women who develop the economic, social and humanitarian infrastructure of the regions;
- formation of models of public-private partnership in the implementation of projects for the development of women's potential. Accumulation and dissemination of the best cases of women's influence development for regional development.
The relevance of the topic of the discussion club is due to:
- development goals in line with the UN 2030 Agenda, including the achievement of gender equality and the empowerment of all women;
- the goals of the Eurasian women's forum are women parliamentarians, representatives of public organizations, business circles, the scientific community, heads of charitable projects, figures of the international women's movement of the world's regions who have contributed to the empowerment of women, "women's democracy", "women's diplomacy", women's leadership, and entrepreneurship.
During the discussion, it is proposed to consider projects of women regional leaders in 6 areas (professionalism, citizenship, motherhood, creativity, politics, business), United by key areas of women's influence:
For reference: from 2016 to 2018, an increase in the number of women winners (bronze, silver and gold medalists) of the national championship of end-to-end working professions in high-tech industries using the WorldSkills method (WorldSkills Hi-Tech): from 12.9 to 18.7%. However, the share of women in manufacturing does not show an increase. To increase it, it is necessary to ensure the greatest involvement of women in the industries: light and food industries, the timber industry, radio electronics and the sphere of creative industries, IT technologies and innovations.
«Security and peace»
For reference: Preserving peace and ensuring global security is the main issue of concern to the world. Its fragility and vulnerability are becoming more and more obvious — both because of political instability, tensions between nuclear powers, the activity of terrorist organizations, the consequences of local conflicts, and because of global climate change, environmental pollution, epidemics, and technological threats. Women's participation in security helps to find effective and at the same time" soft " responses to modern challenges. There is an urgent need to purposefully present to the world community the activity of women in the non-profit sphere, to demonstrate the coherence of positions and actions in the field of achieving the goals of sustainable development using civil and social opportunities.
For reference: the Development of women's entrepreneurship is a recognized global trend in the development of the economy. Global research shows a direct relationship between the dynamics of GDP growth and the level of development of women's entrepreneurship.
According to the world economic forum's economic forecast, the total global gross product could increase by $ 5.3 trillion by 2025 if women's economic participation increases by 25% over the same period.
In modern conditions, there are increasing needs for the development of markets for social, information and educational services, those areas that are most characteristic of women's entrepreneurship.
According to sociologists, more than half of Russian women who work for hire would like to start their own business. For the country, this is an additional resource for economic growth, improving the level of the social sphere, creating new jobs and increasing self-employment. Even today, women make up a third of small and medium-sized businesses, while as recently as 1990 their share was 15%. Creating conditions for the development of women's entrepreneurship has become one of the key directions of the National strategy of action for women.
15 Russian and foreign women leaders, more than 100 participants from among representatives of legislative bodies, Executive bodies of state power, local governments, public organizations, and the business community who have achieved success in their professional and social activities, are invited to participate in the discussion club.they are seeking to improve their competencies and develop their personal and professional development.
As a result of the discussion club participants are invited to:
- continue the practice of field missions, presentations of regional projects and initiatives on a permanent basis;
- summarize best regional practices for developing women's potential for social and economic development in an annual newsletter;
- post annual bulletins, results of field practices on the website of the Eurasian Association of women regional leaders to expand the international, interregional dialogue of women leaders, the website of the " Eurasian women's forum»;
- sign an agreement between Salym petroleum development NV and the center for civil and social initiatives of Ugra Foundation on the implementation of a long-term educational Program for Ugra women.