Governor of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra
Area International and interregional partnership
Eurasian Association of Women - Regional Leaders is a platform for the exchange of the experience in implementation of social, humanitarian and economic projects of the world regions, a database of successful practices of the regions for their further replication, the development of civil society and 'women' public diplomacy, the promotion of the projects at the country and international level.
Goals of the Association:
Promotion of the dialogue between women- regional leaders of the Russian Federation and other countries based on common spiritual and ethical principles of peace and harmony, exchange of the knowledge, experience and ideas through the implementation of various projects.
The participants of the Association:
Heads of territorial units of regional and municipal level, parliamentarians, representatives of the executive authorities, international organisations, business circles, academic communities, public organisations, heads of charitable projects, eminent figures of the international women's movement.
Events held during the Eurasian Women's Forum.
– Events initiated by the representatives of the Eurasian Association of Women – Regional Leaders.
– Program of business missions of the representatives of Eurasian Association of Women – Regional Leaders.
– Official websites of the state and public institutions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries.
– Internet platform 'Eurasian Association of Women – Regional Leaders'.
– Global platform of Eurasian Women's Association.
Partners of the project:
– Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of The Russian Federation;
– The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation;
– Regions of countries participating in the discussion club 'club 'Women-Governors: The Strategy for Efficiency and Development of the Regions';
– Representatives of diplomatic corps;
– International governmental and non-governmental organisations.